SC Homeowners Insurance
Triest Agency – Your hub for SC homeowners insurance.
At Triest Agency, we believe you should be able to create a customized policy for your homeowners insurance. South Carolina home insurance is a specialty of our knowledgeable agents.
If you own your home, you may not be required to hold home insurance but if you have a mortgage, your lending institution will most likely require homeowners insurance. South Carolina home insurance policies include many options, so Triest Agency is committed to easing the selection process for you.
A basic SC homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can purchase supplemental home insurance including:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Earthquake policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
At Triest Agency, we understand that choosing the most suitable homeowners insurance in South Carolina can be overwhelming. Don’t stress out -our friendly agents are always on call to advise you.
Give us a call with any questions you have regarding SC homeowners insurance.