Charleston Home Insurance Quotes
Save hundreds on home insurance!
Free no hassle advice? Yes... Certainly and from local folks.
Insuring South Carolina's homes since 1903 - Ask for a free no hassle home insurance quote
or complete our simple quote form.
Everyone over there is always right on top of things for my home and auto. Unbelievably helpful, I recommend you guys all the time. -Ryan B., customer since 2010
Your home is probably one if not the most valuable asset that you own. Your home is also not just a house, apartment, townhouse or condo.
This is your home. The place where you may have raised your family; gotten married or a myriad of other memories. At Triest we've insured homes in the Greater Charleston community since Montague Triest started his agency on Charleston's Broad Street in 1903. The wonderful people of Charleston and all areas of the lowcountry have trusted Triest to protect this most valuable asset. We're the insurance agency that your friends and neighbors have trusted for home insurance. Do the Charleston. Do what Charleston people do and have done for over 112 years, call us to get the savings you deserve.
What's different with Triest than going with another
home insurance company?
Triest Agency is an independent insurance agency so we have dozens of homeowner insurance companies that we can quote for most of our clients. Instead of just having one company like some agents, we shop the home insurance companies for the best policy and at the lowest price for you. Insuring a home on Sullivans Island is not the same as a home in downtown Charleston south of King Street or one in the suburbs. The age, construction type, size, distance from tidal water or the ocean and many other factors go into finding the best homeowners insurance policy for you.
We're a five star Charleston insurance agency
Did you know that Triest is the most reviewed and one of the highest rated insurance agencies in South Carolina? Yes, but don't take our word on it. We welcome you to see some of our reviews.
Here are some tips to remember when buying or reviewing
your home insurance policy
You can upgrade a Charleston homeowners policy or buy a separate policy for:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance) - This is sometimes a rider on a homeowners policy or a stand alone policy. The articles must be appraised.
- Wind & Hail Insurance - This is typically included in a homeowners policy but may be excluded by the insurance company if you're located in a high risk wind zone. If this coverage is excluded then we highly recommend a wind & hail policy.
- Flood insurance - Flood coverage is always excluded from a homeowners policy but Triest Agency can quote a flood insurance policy.
- Earthquake coverage may be available by rider or a stand alone policy. Being close the Summerville fault zone makes Charleston a target for earthquakes.
- Animal Liability- Tell your agent if you have pets. Not all homeowners policies provide coverage if your pet were to hurt someone.
- Umbrella Liability- These are policies written to increase your basic liability coverages.
At Triest , we understand that choosing the most suitable homeowners insurance can be overwhelming. Don’t stress out -our friendly agents are always on call to advise you.
Give us a call with any questions. 800-474-5062
1052 Gardner Road
Charleston, SC 29407