Triest specializes in writing lawyers professional liability
Every day, your law firm face exposures to costly professional liability claims just by doing business. The top 5 reasons your firm needs coverage.
1. More clients require the professionals they hire to carry errors & omissions insurance. You may risk losing the opportunity for a new engagement without it.
2. Clients do not hesitate to take legal action if they feel the work performed by their attorney failed to meet their expectations.
3. Defense costs, even for frivolous cases, can be extremely expensive.
4. Mistakes can happen in the practice of law despite the best safeguards and risk management. The cost to defend your firm against a lawsuit can be crippling.
5. A quality lawyers professional liability program can be both cost-effective and help protect your business and financial security.
Triest Agency has been serving the needs of the legal profession since 1903. Our experts can help tailor a program to fit your specific needs. Now is the best time to get your information to us. Regardless of the renewal date of your current policy, we suggest that at a minimum you fax your declarations page of your current policy to us. We will enter this in our system and contact you when we need to shop the coverage. Our fax is 843-556-0909.
Whether your firm is large or small, Triest Agency can provide the coverage you need. Triest Agency offers products specifically designed to help protect legal professionals and their assets against losses resulting from negligence, errors and omissions.
To Purchase Insurance From Triest Agency. Call Today: 843-556-6232. Ask to speak to a Lawyers Professional Liability Account Executive. To expedite your request, you can fax us your renewal application to 843-556-0909 or the Travelers or Attorney Protective Application listed on this page.
For answers to your questions about lawyers professional liability insurance and to learn how we can help your firm, we encourage you to speak to one of our knowledgeable agents.
Please direct your inquiries regarding specific risk exposures or contingencies to any of our knowledgeable and friendly agents. Call, query by filling out the form to the right, or email us at your earliest convenience.
This is not meant to replace an insurance policy but a very limited outline of basic coverages. Read your insurance policy for specific coverages and exclusions.
Contact us to learn more about Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance.
1052 Gardner Road
Charleston, SC 29407
Click Here to Email Us
Application & forms: